Who are the mega donors giving millions to pro-Obama and pro-Romney Super PACS to help pay for a negative ad blitz in the closing days of the campaign. NBC's National Investigative Correspondent Michael Isikoff reports on some big donors you've likely never heard of who have some specific agendas.
More from Open Channel:
- N.C. neighbors aghast to learn drinking water contaminated for years
- In Mali, land of 'gangster jihadists,' ransoms help fuel the movement
- Plane truth: Millions spent on rarely used Gary, Ind., airport
- Feds investigate phony letters telling Fla. voters they're not eligible to vote
- 'Cash register justice'; private probation services face legal counterattack
- Sunni radicals target Shiites to fan sectarian flames in Pakistan
- Unstoppable hackers take out bank websites with next-gen 'botnets'
- Ex-CIA agent pleads guilty to leaking identity of covert operative
- 'Hurricane tort king' wires another $1 million to pro-Obama Super PAC